Sunday, March 1, 2009

March Already!


Well, it's March already! WOW! And it seems I have received so much motivation and encouragement from my new flickr friends that I haven't been posting here at all. Well, it was actually one of my New Year's goals to change that and commit to this blog. Of course, it would help if I was more technologically literate and felt like I had some idea of what I was doing but I guess I'll just have to learn as I go! I have, nonetheless been sketching or drawing daily (OK, I admit to a few days of non-productivity, but very few actually) all in all I am very pleased with my progress in terms of dedication. My favourite piece so far is this one of the sea, I called it 'After the Storm'. Well, posting even this much was a big step. More tomorrow.

No comments: