Saturday, December 6, 2008

EDM challenge # 24 - draw a piece of fruit...


Like so many others I have been greatly inspired by the work of Danny Gregory and the philosophy behind his Everyday Matters online sketch group. And so...I joined the group! It fits well with my goal of sketching everyday and has the added benefits of a wonderful online community where I have already found much inspiration and viewed a great deal of awe-inspiring talent. Now I hope to find support and encouragement. That little bit of a nudge to keep me on track! Moreover there are the weekly challenges - and I shall be working my way through the 200plus list whenever I find inspiration lacking! Like last night... and this is the result of attempting challenge #24 - draw a piece of fruit! Pastel & coloured pencil on pastel sketchpaper.

4 comments:

Genie Sea said...

Delicious! :)

cherry girl said...

I have the Danny Gregory book The Creative License and really enjoyed it. I love your art work, great pencil work and colours

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your sketching. I decided I was going to start a nature journal this year, in an attempt to gain some confidence, I love what you are doing Janet

ozthistle said...

Wow! I don't post for 3 months and come back to find lovely comments. Thank you for stopping by! Wishing you the best in your own creative pursuits!